How To Win Money With Sports Betting 10 More Tricks, myth or reality? It is not easy to beat the bookmakers, but we offer you 10 techniques to start earning money with your sports betting.
Is it possible to win cash with sports betting? It is the question most online gamblers and gamblers ask themselves, and it is a very difficult question to answer. Yes, we can earn money with sports betting, but it is not easy.
There are only a few who can afford to live on what they earn by making a bet on the arena of sports, and we can’t forget that we play towards a bookmaker and that, as we’ve got heard such a lot of times, the bank usually wins. And more in a long-distance race like this.
1 10 tricks to win sports betting 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.9 ✅ Not everything goes ✅ Beware of combination bets ✅ Bet with the head not with the heart ✅ Specialize in a market ✅ Concentration against impulses: analysis is the key ✅ Low odds are not always safe bets ✅ Betting arbitration: the seeker finds ✅ Bullish Directional Bets: Take the opportunity when you see it
According to the data that the General Direction of Game Regulation (DGOJ) manages, only one in four players win money with bets and online gambling. But the difference between earning a little money and earning real money 10 tricks is such that the percentage of players with winnings of over € 3,000 is no more than 0.55%.
The figures do not deceive, the work is difficult, but with patience and a lot of head, we have possibilities to win money by betting. How to win money with sports betting: 10 tricks that will surprise you.
Still, there are a number of tips or tricks that we can put into practice towards that goal of winning with sports betting now. Before reading on, you must be clear that this is a very difficult path, and that one of the determining factors is chance, so none of the tricks you will see below is infallible, although they do have a fairly high percentage of effectiveness.
At the end of the day, the 100% safe bet does not exist, and the easier it is to comply with, the lower the quota and the more it will be necessary to invest so that it comes out.
✅ Bullish Directional Betting — Grab the opportunity when you see it
There are trains that only pass once in a lifetime, and that is what happens with directional betting. The key is that the implicit probability of the odds offered by the bookmaker is lower than the real probability that the predicted result will be produced, that is, that the bet has value.
Although bookies set a pre-game quota, it fluctuates and many times they are forced to increase it, which will increase your chances of succeeding. This is what takes place while in a wager on 1X2 the traveler percentage is 2.0 (50% probability) however it rises to 2.2 (45%) because bettors choose 1 or X. That is why we must analyze the evolution of The fees.
✅ Betting arbitration: the seeker finds
Although the majority of bookmakers offer similar odds, sometimes we find big differences and an unbalanced situation, where we can find safe bets. It is clear that no bookmaker will offer odds where you can lose, but if you analyze the odds of different bookmakers it is relatively easy to find that negative spread due to the adjustment of odds.
Thus, making a contradictory bet in both bookmakers you will see that, whoever wins, the real winner will be you since the profits of one bookie will compensate the money lost in the other bet.
✅ Low odds are not always safe bets
Legend has it that with a low fee we have guaranteed green, but this is not the case. For example, with a share of 1.05, common in sports such as tennis, the chances of it coming out are 99.05%. However, it is a worthless bet, which does not help us to improve odds around 1.5 and that will put our bankroll in danger.
By giving the green for sure, we invest in the bet more than we should, putting at risk a high percentage of funds to obtain minimum profits that do not always end up coming out. Such low odds are worthless and will not help you win money by gambling.
Concentration towards impulses: evaluation is the key
The analysis is one of the keys to making your bets a success. We cannot gamble impulsively, although many times our instincts lead us to do so. Behind each bet, there should be an in-depth analysis of the possibilities and predictions of the best.
You have to be cool to bet so we will not play when we are emotionally touched, to overcome a bad streak or under the effects of substances such as alcohol or drugs, since in those cases we do not correctly analyze the situation or assess the risks. If you do you’ve got all of the numbers to end up losing.Specialize in a market
You have to diversify the bets (do not put all the eggs in the same basket), since this way the risk is distributed, but you can specialize in a specific sport or market. For example, if you like boxing you can specialize in betting on noble art; If you are a follower of the Premier you can do it in British football …
A few years ago it would have been very complicated, but you have at your disposal all the necessary means to follow a competition or sport and specialize in it. Remember that the more you know it, the easier it will be to get your bets right, and the more options you have to win with them.
We all recollect that assertion of the Quiniela wherein a player celebrated the defeat of his team because he had hit the Plenary at 15. It is not necessary to go to that extreme, but we will bet with the head and not with the heart, although sometimes it is more tempting.
We have thousands of sports and markets that we can bet on, so we don’t have to limit ourselves to our team, no matter how much we know best. When we bet on our team we usually do it for the result that we would like to see, not the most likely, so look for other markets and enjoy your team to the maximum without negatively affecting your pocket.
✅ Beware of combination bets
A combination bet is still the sum of bets, and the more variables you add to the betting slip, the more options you have to lose. Of course, as our combination grows in variables, so does the quota and there are not a few bookmakers that offer us a bonus from a certain number of selections.
The final fee is very attractive, and it can come out once or twice, but in the medium and long term, the combined bets will cause you losses. The easiest thing is that you end up losing, even combining selections with very low odds, of those that have almost no value. This also applies to system bets.
✅ Avoid live betting
We have already talked about the importance of betting with your head, of analyzing the bets, the evolution of the markets, etc., so … can we bet live? All bookies do not offer the option of live betting, but you have to be very careful because when we bet live we let ourselves be carried away by Our impulses and emotions, and this is something that leads us nowhere.
You will hardly ever be capable of a win by betting life, so if you actually need to win money together with your bets, restriction yourself to premature beats.
✅ Not everything goes
Everyone is able to provide a forecast for a sporting event. Even you can do it, but that does not guarantee that you will be right. The tipsters play a very essential role inside the previous analysis of many bettors seeing that they provide essential statistics and information for the success of the bet.
But the network is also full of tipsters of dubious reputation, many of them paid, so before risking your money following the advice of these forecasters you should know the tipster, the percentage of success he usually has, in which markets he specializes, yield, etc. And you also examine the wager and decide if it convinces you, do not observe it simplest due to the fact a tipster advises it.
We said that when we bet we play against the bookmaker, which has everything to win. But each rule has its exception, and in this case, they are the so-known as pass bets, in which instead of playing in opposition to the residence we play towards different bettors.
Thus, you become the bookmaker. Winning with cross bets tends to be easier than with traditional ones, but the big problem with this model is the market shortage in Spain: only Betfair allows us to place cross bets through its Betfair Exchange.
One last thing to keep in mind is not to look for immediate performance, but to think about the long term. Any expert will tell you that at first, it is easy to lose with your bets, but little by little you will begin to recover.
Making money with sports betting is a very long race, and it is easy for you to go through potholes that make you consider a change of strategy. Logically, continuous losses are unsustainable, but you have to be patient and analyze the situation and possible solutions.
How to win money with sports betting: 10 More tricks that will surprise you Tips for sports betting
The world of online sports betting may seem simple at first glance to someone just starting out, something far from reality. Being aware that it is not easy to make money from bookmakers should be the first step before you start.
To make it easier, here we leave you a series of important tips for all bettors, based on the long experience of people who have spent years in this world.
- Taking advantage of the bonds that the houses offer us is key since it allows us to start with a little more money in our account and increase our profits without any risk. For example, if we move € 500 with a 10% yield for one month, our profit would be € 50.
- On the other hand, if we only took advantage of a € 100 bonus of 100%, our benefit would be € 150, a considerable increase in our profits that we must take advantage of.
- It is preferable to divide our money into several bookmakers instead of depositing everything in one. In this way, when betting on an event we can choose the house that offers us the best odds, something that in the long run is quite noticeable in our results.
- Do not be influenced by feelings or emotions. It is essential to bet with your head, making objective analyzes of the events we bet on to become winners. Failure to accomplish that may end result in large losses.
- Bet on events that we know about and that we have enough information about. Sometimes low odds from unknown parties can be very misleading.
- In good streaks, it is important not to trust yourself, and therefore not to bet more money or more bets than we should. It’s easy to get carried away in good streaks thinking that we will always win and making more bets than we should or on events for which we do not have enough information. This is a very common mistake that can cause us losses.
- In bad streaks, which also exist, it is very important to keep a cool head and not want to recover losses at once. Betting is a long-term journey, and when we want to recoup losses instantly (either betting on any event or betting a lot of money), the result is usually bankruptcy of the bankroll. It is key to have patience when recovering losses and have a long-term perspective.
- We should not bet a large percentage of our bankroll on an event or include it in several combined. This is a fairly common mistake, and it must be remembered that as easy as a bet seems, there is always the possibility of losing it, however, remote it may be.
- Using the stake properly is essential to be successful in betting.
- Bettors who are new to this world should avoid live betting, as it is much more difficult to keep a cool head on them. In addition to this, we should never bet on a live event that we are not watching.
- There is no need to bet every day, that is, if someday we do not find any favorable bet, it is preferable not to bet anything that day instead of making bets that we do not have enough information about.
- Betting on very high odds or making very large combinations does not usually go well, almost certainly leading to losses. It is preferable to go little by little, always having a long-term perspective.
- You should not bet on all the predictions you see online. We must select forecasters who are reliable, and within their bets, choose those that have value.
Originally published at https://bettingtips.world on March 29, 2020.